Why waste time reading a waffle filled manual trying to rummage for some useful guidance? Jump in, discover the secrets of the iPad 2 now. The Handy Tips Guide™ is the book equivalent of an expert friend. It gives you a helpful hand the minute you ask for it. A truly useful guide, each chapter is filled with gold nuggets of tips. Succinct and to the point. Presented in a logical order that allows you to jump to any page you want, precisely when you need it, giving you answers, fast.
There are a plentiful amount of High Definition pictures that complement the tips to help you better understand. A great feature of The Handy Tips Guide is that you can double-tap the images so they expand for a more detailed view, double-tap them again to return to the book.
The team behind The Handy Tips Guide understands that iPad users have different levels of familiarity with the iPad, there are introductory tips for complete beginners, and advance tips for those who are familiar but want to truly get the most out of their iPad user experience. With intuitive presentation and a truly comprehensive range of tips The Handy Tips Guide will empower you to get the very most out of your iPad and iPad 2.
Available now from:
Just some of the things you can discover:
- Secret Keyboard Controls
- Time Saving Punctuation
- Set the orientation lock
- Opening, closing, moving, renaming, deleting folders
- Installing, pausing, organizing and deleting apps
- Use Multitasking to switch between open apps
- Using Bluetooth with your iPad
- Prioritize Wi-Fi signal over 3G
- Track your data usage
- Group emails by thread
- Search, archive and delete emails
- Share your email inbox between multiple email accounts
- Add contacts, add contact photos, share contacts
- Saving images from the internet
- Search a webpage
- Change Safari’s default search engine
- How to protect your internet browsing history
- How to focus on a subject when using the inbuilt camera
- Use Maps app to see where photos were taken, or where contacts live
- Use Google Street View, check traffic conditions.
- Use your iPad 2 as a digital picture frame
- View and hide photos with a pinch
- Use other apps whilst using FaceTime
- Have fun with Photo Booth
- How to set-up and use FaceTime and improve call quality
- Show iPod controls when using other apps
- Speed up, slow down, or replay the last 30 seconds of a podcast
- Browse an album’s tracklist
- iBooks. How to use and personalize it
- Game Center, see your worldwide ranking, play multiplayer games
- Calendar. How to navigate it and view birthdays.
- Notes. How to save and sync notes.
- Security. Secure your iPad. Erase all data.
- How to locate a lost or stolen iPad.
- Use AirPlay to stream media from your iPad
- Video Mirroring, output your iPad to your HDTV
- Accessibility features.
- How to back-up and restore your iPad